· You hereby acknowledge, do hereby release and forever discharge the creators and providers of the boom badge of DC 25 \ Las Vegas NV, and their respective heirs, personal representatives, affiliates, successors and assigns, and any and all persons , firms or corporations, liable or who might be claimed to be liable weather, or not herein named, from any and all claims, demands damages, actions, causes of action, or suits of any kind, or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, fixed or contingent, which I have or may hereafter have claim to have, as a result of or in any way relating to the use or possession, operation, materials, or any other actions relating to the boom badge.
· The ATF does not consider devices like the boom badge to be a firearm as it is a smooth bore replica cannon, however you agree you are of legal age and status to possess a boom badge, and it’s your responsibility to maintain and understand the legal standing and ramifications of possessions of the boom badge in your respective country, state, county, providence, and or city and or township.
· You agree you understand the operation of the badge, its dangers, consequences of use (intended or others wise)
· You agree to use the boom badge in a safe and legal manner
· You agree the savings from the discounted boom badge price you were given shall act as full and complete settlement and satisfaction of the aforesaid actions, causes of action, claims and demands.
· An Easter egg has been placed on the boom badge, if you are the first to figure it out you will win a larger boombadge we call the black 1337 badge. There are only one (1) of these badges to be won and its first to answer correctly that will receive it free of charge. The creators of the badge reserve the right to pick the winner and disqualify anyone for any reason. To answer the boom badge question please visit 25.bmpts.com.
· The winner of the black 1337 badge will still be subject to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
How to use the boombadge::
· Before each use inspect for any damage, if the boom badge is suspected of any failures or damage do not fire or use.
· Always Wear appropriate eye and ear protection
· Load only when the boom badge is cool and free from any embers or any heat or embers that could cause the powder to ignite prematurely. On a stable flat surface, loosen the thumb screws on the side of the boom badge and place the barrel in the upright position, then lightly re-tighten the thumb screws to hold the boom badge upright.
· Place a single cannon or firework fuse (.3mm) (5 second fuse is recommended) into the fuse hole at the rear of the boom badge, push it well into the breech until it stops (making contact with the other side of the barrel)
· Load no more than 12.3 grains of triple 7 FFF or similar grade black powder into the barrel of the boom badge. NEVER USE GUN POWDER, ONLY BLACK POWDER! Pack powder firmly with provided ram rod. This should provide a tight packing around the fuse ensuring the powder ignites.
· Place in a single 5\16” steel shot (sling shot ammo works well) into the barrel and push down until it contacts the powder with a small amount of force. Wadding is not required but can be used in small amounts behind the steel shot if desired. Less powder may need to be used if wadding is used depending on the thickness of the wadding.
· Loosen the thumb screws and aim the boom badge in a safe direction away from people and animals and toward an appropriate backstop. When desired angle is achieved tighten thumb screws well to prevent the boom badge from changing angles when lighting and firing.
· Light the fuse and retreat to a safe distance minimum of 10ft and wait for the boom badge to fire. After the boom badge fires wait for it to cool before loading again or cleaning.
· If the boom badge does not fire:
o Wait 5 minutes, return to the boom badge and place another fuse, light as before.
o If the boom badge still does not fire douse the boom badge with water to saturate the powder and render the boom badge safer to handle after a misfire.
o Clean the boom badge and attempt the shot again
o If the boom badge repeatedly fails to fire and a cause cannot be determined easily and without modification discontinue use of the boom badge.
· To clean the boom badge, use rubbing alcohol and Que tips or stainless steel safe bore cleaner. A small pick or pipe cleaner can be used for the fuse hole. Always clean the boom badge after use to prevent any buildup of excess materials. After cleaning oil is not required but a black powder \ firearm safe lubricant can be used to protect from corrosion, though it should be used sparingly.· Never fire the boom badge at anyone or anything you are not willing to harm or destroy. Never use gunpowder or high explosive materials as the boom badges are not designed to have high heat elements burn inside them. Never use tightly fitting shot or wadding as it can cause the boom badge to fail catastrophically, resulting in injury. Never shoot from a hand or attached to the lanyard, always place on a safe level surface before loading and firing. Never modify the boom badge.